Spark post helps you create social media ready posts and content, as well as print media. You can use your own branded templates, start from scratch or use a template.
- If you’re new to design, stick closely to the template that you picked.
- Experiment with branding or font change.
- Keep things simple – use only 1-2 fonts and colors
- Always maintain readability.
- Don’t try to cram in too much information.
- Use hierarchy .
- Maintain readability so people know what information is critical and can access that quickly and easily.
Table of Contents:
00:08 – Choosing your output
00:27 – Pick a template or start from scratch
00:43 – Add photo
00:49 – Add filters or edit photos
01:10 – Change your design , color and layout
01:31 – Text editing
02:13 – Basic design tips
02:49 – Resize
03:07 – Animate posts
03:19 – Downloading and Sharing